Friday, February 4, 2011

Great Halloween Pics 2010 (from camera phone)

I was going through my phone today and found these great pictures from Halloween.  My son wanted to be something really scary this year, and settled for a crazy clown mask.  He wore all black and had a hug knife to complete the costume.  He made plans to trick or treat with some friends.  When we left to go meet them, I made him leave the knife at home as I thought it might just be a tad much.  I felt like his costume might be a little too grown up and a little too scary.  When we arrived at his friend’s house, to my surprise, his friends costume was way scarier than his.  It made me feel a little better.  We had such a great time that night.  He got so much candy.  I think we still have some…. Ekkkkkk, I need to get rid of it if we do.

 

 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment