Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tomorrow is VALENTINES DAY


Tomorrow is Valentines Day.  We are keeping it simple and having dinner at home.  I am making sweet and sour chicken for dinner, and warm brownies with vanilla yogurt ice cream on top.  We are going to grate different candy bars on top as a topping.   My husband is coming to my office and having lunch with me on Monday. 

Tonight my son has to decorate a shoebox for his Valentine's box.  Boys are so funny, he does not care what it looks like, what he puts on it, he just wants to get it over with.

Something I really like that the schools do now days is not write names on the cards.  That way every child gets a card and no one gets one that the is better than the other.  They keep everything equal.  Kaleb chose to purchase cards that were created by terminally ill children.  A portion of the money you pay for the cards goes to the children.  It is refreshing to know that my son has a big heart and likes to help others.  We are going to the store to get candy to add in the envelopes.  We also need to get a sweet treat for his teacher.

I will post some pictures of the above soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment